Please submit an electronic version of your manuscripts to the editors Laura Cariola and/or Andrew Wilson. You will receive an acknowledgment once your submission has been accepted for the blind peer review process, which may take approximately 2 to 3 months.
· Authors need to confirm with a cover letter that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not being submitted currently to another journal.
· Manuscripts are only published in the English language.
· Submissions for main articles should be approximately 3.000-10.000 words in length and include an abstract of about 200 words and up to seven keywords.
· Short research reports, book reviews, and readers' comments should be approximately 500-2.500 words in length.
· Interviews and obituaries should not exceed 4.000 words in length.
· Manuscripts should be double-spaced, in Times 12-point font, and in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format.
· Manuscripts should follow the style conventions as outlined by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition.
We are currently considering manuscripts for the first issue of
Volume 5 that will appear in Spring/Summer 2016. Submission deadline: 30th
Submit an electronic version of your manuscript to the editor Laura Cariola (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).